• A high school diploma or GED.*
• An up-to-date immunization record.
• A government-issued photo ID.
• A down payment made before the first day of class.
*If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, applicants may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (Verbal 200 and Quantitative 210).
To make a payment, please call 501-593-4789
Pay in Full
Pay $2,450 in full prior to the beginning of the first class.
$1,190 Down Payment
- 10 weekly payments of $131.50 beginning the Monday after Class 1. Includes a $55 payment plan fee for a total cost of $2,505
$690 Down Payment
- 10 weekly payments of $185.50 beginning the Monday after Class 1. Includes a $95 payment plan fee for a total cost of $2,545
4 Easy Steps to Enroll
1.Call or text to set up an appointment to tour the school and fill out an application.
2. An Admissions Associate will contact you if you are accepted into the program.
3.Put a deposit down to reserve your spot in the class.
4.Submit your registration documents.
Classes are held on Saturdays
November 23, 2019
- 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
February 8, 2020
- 8:00 am - 5:30 pm